Install our app from our Shopify app listing page by clicking "Add app".
Existing users should select "Connect account" and sign in.
New users should select "Sign up for TalkShopLive" and create an account.
After connecting your TalkShopLive account and setting up a channel (if you didn't already have one), you will be required to select your desired plan.
Once you select a plan, you will be directed to "Approve subscription".
|Sales transaction fees
|10% + 30¢
|9% + 30¢
|8% + 30¢
|7% + 30¢
|Included free product syncs
|Monthly transaction fee discount
|30¢ off each of your first 100 transactions
|30¢ off each of your first 500 transactions
|30¢ off each of your first 1000 transactions
You may change or upgrade your subscription plan at anytime in the "Fees and Payments" section on the Account page within the TalkShopLive sales channel app.
Any sales transaction, product synchronization and monthly fees will be billed and processed automatically on your Shopify account.
Next, you will choose which products you would like to keep synchronized with TalkShopLive. Every aspect of products that you select will be automatically updated anytime they are changed on Shopify.
- Products must have at least one image
- Product price must be greater than $0.00
- We currently only support up to three (3) options per variant. For example, let's say you had a product with the following variant options: Color, Size, Source and Material. This would constitute four options and is not supported. Products with variants that have more than three options will fail during the synchronization process and therefore will not appear as sellable products on TalkShopLive.
When you have completed your product selection, click "Synchronize".
After your sync jobs have initially processed, you may click "View All Sync Jobs" from the Products page of the TalkShopLive sales channel app. If an error is indicated for a job, click Details to view the error explanation.
You may remove a synced product at anytime from the Products page. Simply select the product(s) and choose Desync from the Actions dropdown menu.
Please note that when you desync a product that is part of a live show, that show will be unpublished automatically if there are no other products or a fundraiser available in the show.
You may also sync additional products at anytime by clicking "+ Add Products" button from the app's Products page.
In order for your synchronized products to be "sell live ready", you must give your products a category. To do this, for each of your synced products, click on the "Not selected" link the the Category column from the app's Products page. Make your selection and save it. Your product is now ready to sell live!
- From the Products page within the TalkShopLive sales channel app, click the Go Live button.
- This will open the TalkShopLive website in a new tab. If you are not already signed in, sign in using the same account that you used to connect with in step 2 above.
- Select "My Shows" and Create a new show or series or manage an existing show
- From your show management page, in the "Products for sale" section, you can now add your synced products to the show. If you do not see your synced products in the product selector, head back to the Shopify dashboard and the TalkShopLive app's Products page and ensure that you have given your products a category. After adding any missing categories to your synced products, head back to the TalkShopLive tab where you were managing a show and refresh the page, your products will now appear in the dropdown.
Updated 8 months ago